Assignment for 3 Etoiles magazine at the French Laundry in Yountville, CA.

I was hired by French magazine 3 Etoiles to photograph a cover story at the famed French Laundry restaurant in Yountville, CA.

What a pleasure to work with chef Thomas Keller and photograph his marvelous food.
It was quite a full day shooting food, interiors, portraits and action shots of the chefs in the kitchen.
Special thanks to Kristine Keefer for coordinating the shoot and her hospitality.  
I am available for photographic assignments worldwide.  Please call 702 524-7329, or visit my website at: http://www.jeffgreenphoto.com.

Comments

  1. Hi Jeff,

    I was wondering if that issue of Trois Etoiles is out yet, I'm anxious to see my friends (who work there) and the beautiful shots you took... Thank you very much!

    Sher =]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts